Powering Your Business with Solar PV or Wind Turbines
Incorporating renewable electricity generation systems into your facility is easier than you think.
ConEdison Solutions’ solar photovoltaic (PV) program can reduce your electricity costs and help meet your sustainability goals. We have turnkey programs that require no up-front capital to design and build a solar PV system for your facility.
ConEdison Solutions has also installed wind turbines at facilities to generate electricity for business and industry using the power of wind. We can do the same for your facility.
Check Out ConEdison Solutions’ Renewable Energy Projects:
- Assumption College
- Boston Scientific, Quincy, MA
- Bourne Middle School, Bourne, MA
- Eastham Department of Public Works, Eastham, MA
- Eastham Elementary School, Eastham, MA
- Eddy Elementary School, Brewster, MA
- Falmouth Youth Ice Hockey Rink, Falmouth, MA
- Harwich Elementary School, Harwich, MA
- Stony Brook Elementary School, Brewster, MA
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School, New Bedford, MA
- Department of Public Infrastructure, New Bedford, MA
- Keith Middle School, New Bedford, MA
- Normandin Middle School, New Bedford, MA